BrickCamp aims to be an easy-to-use, open and secure online tool to help LEGO® builders accomplish their goals. Currently, it is still under heavy development by Tobias Buckdahn.
For beginners and newcomers, some community terms (like SNOT, AZMEP, etc.) might be confusing. That's why BrickCamp structures its entries purely by (unabbreviated) purpose:
- Rotations to change the orientation of a piece.
- Offsets to get independent of the stud grid.
- Patterns to decorate surfaces.
- Shapes to help with some geometries.
And there's more on the horizont - stay curious.
Free and Open
BrickCamp is completely open source. This means, you can study everything:
- The files for each and every technique published here.
- The complete history of this website since its very first step in June 2018.
- The theme of this website
- Really everything - you could even run a local copy of this website.
Furthermore, images and contents are licensed as creative commons.
Secure and Private
This site is non-profit and comes without advertising, tracking and other burdens of the modern internet. If you're facing any issues with this site, please always feel free to contact me.